Carrer Opportunities! We want to invite you to join the team at Always Classic Care.
To apply, please email all relevant information to Terry@alwaysclassiccare.com
At Start of Registration – MUST HAVE:
Valid HHA – Certificate showing a minimum of 45 training hours – if CNA – a valid certificate.
These are MANDATORY.
- Valid Florida Driver’s License if you drive. If you do not drive, a copy of Voter’s Registration Card, Passport, or Social Security Card. If not a resident, current Work Authorization.
- Current Level 2 (No break 90 days)
- Current health statement within 6 months saying free of communicable disease (cannot be signed by D.C.); no break 90 days.
- All HHA Schools must be verified
- All CNA, LPN, RN – Verified each year
- All CEU’s – (every 2 years)
- Medication Training Errors (one time) – (2 hours)
- AIDs – HIV – (one time)
- OSHA (one time)
- Domestic Violence (one time)
- Infection Control
- CPR – (every 2 years)
- Professional Liability Insurance
As of September 1st, 2018 all independent contractors must carry their own liability insurance.
You will find below the cost and information for two different insurance companies.
NSO Malpractice Insurance
Phone number: 1-800-247-1500
Coverage: Incident: $1,000,000
CM & F Group Inc.
Phone Number: 1-800-221-4909
Coverage: Incident: $500,000
This is the minimum coverage that Always Classic Care will accept.
Please send us a copy of your insurance coverage as soon as you are insured.
Always Classic Care.